1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

XDJ-1000mk2 Support ... Please!

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by frankle, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Martin Ebert

Martin Ebert New Member

I am not a fake account ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. jimmyjamesh

jimmyjamesh NI Product Owner

fake news

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daniel Hartmann

Daniel Hartmann NI Product Owner

Oh we have another Trump here.
    Bad news, I am no fake account, and I am working for the New York Times bro :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Martin Ebert

Martin Ebert New Member

You are fake news.

Okay, fun aside!

I hope that Native Instruments will get back on its feet after this bad news with the layoffs. It would be a pity, because I personally find Traktor in connection with DVS the most natural handling. The HID support for the XDJs would be the culmination.
    But what NI currently offers in hardware is nothing for me and a change to NI hardware is out of the question. I used to have a Kontrol S4 MK2 but I wouldn't quite warm up with it. So when I mix with turntables I'm currently using Traktor over DVS and when I mix with media players in HID I'm using Rekordbox.
    But it were nicer if everything came from one platform.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vorhangk

vorhangk New Member

Is there any news about the implementation for xdj 1000 mk2 hid support? Friedemann @ NI

hope the support is in the near future... i don't won't to use rekordbox :mad:

• Like Like x 3
  6. MichaelKMusic

MichaelKMusic NI Product Owner

It's not ever happening just close the thread lol.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Daniel Hartmann

:D Yeah, totally agree, I am quite convinced that you are right with that my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 4tea

4tea New Member

I want closure too ;)

9. Daniel Hartmann

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You should close this thread. It is over my friend. From skyrocketing to nosediving in a nutshell.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jimmyjamesh

just use rekordbox dj?

11. JustJericho

JustJericho New Member

any news ? :(

12. Juan Wilde

Juan Wilde New Member

If I were you I'd think on moving my setup to Recordbox or even use flash drives instead. If not, try to sell those XDJ and buy CDJ-2000 :/

13. JustJericho

JustJericho New Member

I dont own xdjs 1000 mk2 , but lot of small clubs where i play does. Every club dont have money for Nexus set up and Function One sound system..... Rekordbox is little bit chaotic for me and personally i dont like rekordbox ,but i have to use it beacuse ... :( Looks like a NI and Pioneer dont care about this problem. Its almost 4 years ,when Pioneer released XDJ1000 MK2.. I understand ,they have their own business war, their products, but this lax stance makes me flustrate and angry at one time... :(

14. Juan Wilde

Juan Wilde New Member

Totally agree with you then. Didn't realise about the venues using them :(

15. dj_estrela

dj_estrela NI Product Owner

For me the next step for small venues, clearly, will be the XDJ-XZ. It is comparable and much cheaper than a pair of XDJ-1000MK2's + a djm-900nxs2.
    A very flexible unit, plays 2-channel USB-prepared sticks, analog sources, rekordbox laptop and serato laptop (very soon).
    Will Traktor be behind?

16. JustJericho

JustJericho New Member

I dont think so,,, XDJ-XZ looks great but there is one problem.. If something happen for example ,just one pitchfader be bad ... you have to send whole system to service and in that time your club is without equipment and it can be 30days .. Much cheaper and easier is borrow / find 1x player before event then 2x players and 1x mix . I know how lot of djs at clubs manipulet with equipment when isnt their own .... I think XDj-XZ is great system to home for training ,when you dont have or dont want spend money for original Nexus setup ,thats all...

17. jimmyjamesh

loving my xdj-xz, for info you can plug in traktor and use it as a 4 channel soundcard, cant see much reason to do it tho...might be helpful in a bar I guess

18. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

PRINCE HARRY GOT MARRIED........

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. dj_estrela

dj_estrela NI Product Owner

Yes for bars this would be really useful
    Also having the full djm effects, including sound color parameter and EQ on beatFX, on traktor sources would be really useful for me

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. JustJericho

JustJericho New Member

Smile ! its friday :) Rekordbox dj is waiting for us because .....

1az5tkbjn1d11.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1