1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Z1 controller not working with IPAD mini

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z1' started by jonnijones, Dec 1, 2015.

1. jonnijones

jonnijones New Member

Hi all, new to the NI forum. Have recently purchased a Z1 all set up and working on desktop and laptop. Just bought an Apple lightening to usb camera adapter for £25 to connect to IPad mini, so I can connect the usb cable. set it up as per instructions on line and other links on this forum and it won't sync up. I have traktor DJ purchased and when I plug the AC adaptor in the lights flash then go straight off. Have rang a few stores and they don't have the answer and also a few friends. No one is sure why it doesn't work, in fact one of my friends who had it set up on an ipad now can't get his to work either. I'm probably being completely stupid but can anyone help or have a bought the wrong adaptor????? cheers Jon

2. dj tchort

dj tchort New Member

Any luck figuring this out? Same problem with the power adapter. Lights flash and then shut off.

3. Shaun Lawley

Shaun Lawley New Member

Was there ever any resolution to this issue? I had the same way back when and just gave up, but now I really need to use the Z1 and am hoping it can be resolved.
    Thanks