Zero G Koncept & Funktion error

Discussion in 'INTAKT' started by Formosus, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Formosus

Formosus NI Product Owner

Hello

I have run Koncept & Funktion for years on windows xp computer and never had this issue until now. I moved to windows 7 along with new motherboard and other parts etc so it's totally new computer that is 64-bit capable unlike the one that run windows xp. The Problem now is that everytime I either open k & F as a standalone pluging or in a sequencer I get this error message saying

"Physical memory is getting low! Loading more samples might cause problems, Really proceed loading?

This just doesn't make any sense because I now have more powerful computer with more ram and hard drive space than before.

why this occur ? and is there any fix to this ? This message was occuring when I installed k & F from the cd and after installing the latest update it still saying it so the update didn't help.

Attached Files:

2. MartinHines

MartinHines NI Product Owner

If I recall this message is common to all of the Kompakt/Intakt-based products. I don't think there is anything you can do about it, but I am also not sure it is a real problem since the message is coming from the NI Kompakt player.

You can always completely bypass the Kompakt player and load/play the instruments through Kontakt.

3. Formosus

Formosus NI Product Owner

Thanks. Have to try it someday when I have money to buy kontakt. I had menu issues also, but they are now fixed by not updating the dvd version. Seems the update does is to not fully show menus anymore after the primary menu selection.