ELEGANT TONAL DESTRUCTION
- Three expansive plug-ins spanning bit-crushing, distortion, frequency shifting, and more
- Iconic sounds in a wide array of modern colors
- Character-enhancing presets that transform any signal
CREATIVE SIGNAL PROCESSING
DIRT is a distortion stompbox that combines analog modeling with highly refined controls and flexible routing options.
Blend seamlessly from dry signals, through distortion, and on to wavefold distortion, for dynamic transitions and combinations.
BITE is a bitcrusher and sample rate reducer that offers the sought-after sound of the early digital era and transforms any signal into lo-fi goodness.
Crunch parameter can be combined with DC offset to generate an interesting sense of crackling sustain.
FREAK combines frequency shifting, ring modulation and radio modulation techniques in one versatile package. With tailored control over each parameter, dive into a world of creative signal processing.
Radio mode utilizes classic amplitude modulation techniques to transform signals into vintage broadcast radio.
BITE: INSTANT STREET VIBES
- Authentic organic crunch of 80s digital sample rate reduction
- Wide sonic palette: From character-adding bite to bit-reduced oblivion
- Auto-input/output compensation, for controlled chaos
- Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sample rates
DIRT: STRAY INTO THE RED
- An elegant and broad spectrum of distortion
- Add presence to synths, glue drum busses, decimate guitars, and more
- Wavefolding allows complex, dynamic timbres from simple sources like sine waves
- Controls calibrated for subtle tone-shaping
FREAK: SONIC MUTATION
- Create detuned horror-style vocals, rich metallic timbres, rhythmic sidechain, and more
- Add a whole universe of noise and inharmonic content to harmonic signals
- Radio mode: Demodulation of signals offers the sound of vintage broadcasts or alien transmissions
- Stereo modulation feature – particularly effective on percussion
NKS AND TOTAL INTEGRATION
NOTE: To access NKS features you must install the KOMPLETE KONTROL (version 2.0 or higher) or MASCHINE software (version 2.7.6 or higher) via Native Access.
AT A GLANCE
|For use with:
|As plug-in within any VST, AU, or AAX host / DAW
|Distortion, bit-crusher, frequency shifter, ring modulator, radio lo-fi
|Number of presets:
|BITE: 81 / DIRT: 74 / FREAK: 79
|User Manual online:
|DOWNLOAD MANUAL (PDF)
Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Apple Silicon Mac (native mode or using Rosetta 2)
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher or Direct X 9 or 11 are required to download and activate this product. In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
Windows (64-bit only): VST, VST3, AAX
Mac OS X (64-bit only): VST, VST3, AU, AAX
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.