1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine MK3 stand

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by WernerR, Mar 8, 2019.

1. WernerR

WernerR NI Product Owner

2. kinkujin

kinkujin New Member

Oh yes, please. That looks like a great product. Please NI !

3. bzyboy

bzyboy NI Product Owner

4. sndrsklr

sndrsklr NI Product Owner

While the official stand is made for the MK1 and MK2 versions, the MK3 still fits very well on it. If you clip off the two pins you won´t even feel a difference as it won´t slide away (easily) but even with the pins the MK3 feels secure on it. I´m speaking out of experience here.

5. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  6. kinkujin

kinkujin New Member

Thanks all. Good stuff.

7. WernerR

WernerR NI Product Owner

Thanks for your answers, I already have a few stands for on a desk, finding those is not an issue.

I was specifically looking for an option like the old stand, so it can be mounted on a tripod. The solution for the old maschine was genious, with the two pins locking the device. Apparently NI seems to think no one wants to use the MK3 on stage ?

8. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

The Mk3 has IO for the interface on the back, I guess that's in the way of the pins, the unit is super compact / crammed inside.

You do have many options out there tho, like snare stands or mixer stands, something like this should work:
    [​IMG]
    They tend to be pricey tho.

9. DataStrainMusic

DataStrainMusic NI Product Owner

I use an Onstage mixer stand interchangeably between my Push and MK3. Costs about $130 and works plenty well.

10. 101_south

101_south NI Product Owner

Went to Ikea and got the laptop holders people were talking about and it works great. I bought two of them for $10! Just saying ...

11. bilposey

bilposey NI Product Owner

12. WernerR

WernerR NI Product Owner

Nice holder with the hand rests !

13. Tony Porridge

Tony Porridge NI Product Owner

So if I pull off the small pads on the corner. This will fit the mk3?