FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
on REAKTOR 5 PLAYER
1. What’s the advantage of REAKTOR 5 PLAYER over other software synthesizers?
REAKTOR is famous as the avant-garde modular synthesizer studio which delivers outstanding sound quality and constantly new creative music-making tools. REAKTOR 5 PLAYER makes use of these features and provides the modern musician the ultimate tools for music production.
2. I own and use REAKTOR 5. Should I install REAKTOR 5 PLAYER?
No. Existing owners of REAKTOR need only update to the latest version via Service Centre, in order to directly load any KOMPLETE Instrument powered by REAKTOR.
3. What are the differences between REAKTOR 5 PLAYER and REAKTOR 5?
4. Can I save my own presets in the REATOR 5 PLAYER?
Yes. As well as storing the instrument’s current sound with your DAW project, REAKTOR 5 PLAYER allows you to store, recall, and share single presets in a dedicated file format.
5. What exactly comes as part of the free Factory Selection?
6. Can I load instruments from the Online User Library in REAKTOR 5 PLAYER?
No. Content from the NI User Library can only be used by owners of REAKTOR 5.
7. Can I load instruments from REAKTOR 5 (or earlier versions) in REAKTOR 5 PLAYER?
No. The Player is designed to load the free FACTORY SELECTION plus content dedicated to REAKTOR 5 PLAYER. See here for compatible KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects powered by REAKTOR. If any other content is loaded, the player switches to demo mode.