KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.9
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.9 adds support for the next generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 and S61 hardware, plus several new software features.
- Now you can preview sounds when browsing presets from your KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware. Easily find what you’re looking for across all KOMPLETE and NKS software instruments.
- Deep integration with on-screen feedback when using Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, or Nuendo with a Mk2 S49 or S61.
- To discover the full range of enhancements in the next generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards, visit the product page.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.8
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.8 is a free update that brings powerful upgrades to Smart Play chord and scale features, along with improved transport control for clock-based instruments.
- The Smart Play scale engine now includes more than 100 new scales and modes, making it easier than ever to take your melodies and harmonies in new directions.
- A new chord position parameter gives full control over the position of individual notes in a chord. Set to Auto, KOMPLETE KONTROL automatically selects voicings for the most natural transitions between chords.
- When running in standalone mode, the KOMPLETE KONTROL transport controls can now be used to start, stop, restart, or adjust the tempo of clock-based instruments such as REAKTOR Blocks.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.7
This free KOMPLETE KONTROL software update brings new DAW integration, hardware browsing, and more creative performance possibilities to your setup.
- Native integration with Apple’s Logic Pro X / GarageBand and Steinberg’s Cubase/Nuendo software – open the DAW and enjoy easy configuration, rock-solid reliability, speed, and enhanced control. Note: KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 keyboards currently support Cubase and Nuendo. KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 support is scheduled for late 2017.
- New Smart Play arpeggiator parameters – Retrigger, Repeat, Offset, Inversion and Range parameters fuel the creation of more varied sequences in your music.
- New hardware browsing lets you find your Native Instruments and NKS-ready products without having to look at a computer screen.
- Refined and expanded assistive features for KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards for visually-impaired users on both macOS and Windows. Includes text-to-speech support for parameters, tags and instance selection, as well as a training mode for locating controls.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.5
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.5 opens KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware to the wider world of software instruments, introducing Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) and adding VST support.
- Native Kontrol Standard is a new plug-in format that opens up the KOMPLETE KONTROL system, allowing third-party plugins the same deep level of integration as KOMPLETE Instruments.
- VST compatibility offers full integration of third-party VST instruments with the KOMPLETE KONTROL software for easy browsing, custom tagging, and creating personalized parameter mappings.
- A new 'Control Panel' provides a dedicated interface for customizing instrument parameter mappings to the eight control knobs. Customizing assignments is simple and intuitive – even across multiple pages – and any double assignments are recognized automatically.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.2
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.2 delivers the brand-new browser favorites feature, new Native Instruments plug-in loading behavior, and numerous bug fixes.
- Mark any instrument preset as a favorite in the KOMPLETE KONTROL software or directly on a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard.
- Filter instrument presets to show only favorites in the KOMPLETE KONTROL software or directly on a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard.
- Added 'Always use latest version of NI plug-ins' option to Preferences. This determines whether Library content is loaded with the latest version of the associated plug-in or with the minimum supported version.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.1
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.1 delivers more control and a more immersive hardware workflow.
- KOMPLETE 1.1 allows you to route and record the MIDI output from KOMPLETE KONTROL’s Smart Play functions into your DAW or send MIDI to outboard gear.
- A new scale mode shows the notes of a scale on Light Guide without remapping the wrong notes, allowing you to add additional flavor to your melodies and chords.
- A new Touch Kontrol mode syncs to the host tempo for rhythmic delay and modulation effects.
- Arpeggiator Latch mode holds the arpeggio sequence even when you take your hands off the keyboard to tweak parameters, grab the next chord, and more.
- An improved preset management system makes saving and recalling presets faster and easier.
- Adjust touch strip parameters and mod wheel functions directly from the hardware.
- See KONTAKT Instrument key switch names directly on the Clear View display.
- A convenient shortcut now lets you control the master volume of the KOMPLETE KONTROL software from your S-Series keyboard.
- A new standalone MIDI output mode turns every KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard into a luxurious, fully-functional master keyboard.