THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Welcome to SUBSTANCE, a deeply produced bass engine, combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and so much more to make bass sounds unlike anything you’ve heard.
- CINEMATIC GUITARS ORGANIC ATMOSPHERES is your all-in-one cinematic atmosphere solution. Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player, this definitive collection advances the legacy of the CINEMATIC GUITARS family by delivering samples and presets aimed squarely at organic atmospheres and soundscape creation. Derived entirely from recording real acoustic guitars of all shapes, sizes, and styles, CINEMATIC GUITARS ORGANIC ATMOSPHERES allows for an astronomical array of diverse, organic sounds in inventive ways emphasizing both the natural and earthy tones of realism and the imaginative world of cinema.
- Imogen Heap Box Of Tricks - Every aspect of Box Of Tricks has been shaped by Imogen Heap. An exclusive selection of 13 of her instruments, sampled in detail and with custom scripts, effects, and tools; all designed the way she wanted to use them. Box Of Tricks has been beta-tested in Imogens live performances and studio projects: a process that helped generate ideas and refine the instruments. From an initial idea about a free Heap instrument, to the final result, 3 years later; Box Of Tricks is a truly extraordinary collaboration.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
- Sotto is an orchestral phrase based library by Sonokinetic with an emphasis on soft flowing patterns. Included are lush warm brass phrases, airy woodwinds and fragile strings playing pp and using techniques such as sul tasto and sul ponticello, setting this library apart from its more bombastic peers Capriccio and Grosso. Sotto uses the proven Sonokinetic engine within Kontakt that allows for an unprecedented control of the phrase-based material, making it easier than ever to infuse your compositions with the realism only live played phrases can provide. Check the comprehensive tutorial videos on their website (link below) to see what Sotto could do for your workflow.
- ORBIT is a revolutionary new synthesizer for creating breathtaking organic synths, stratospheric textures, and aggressive pulses – an armory of cutting-edge sound The Orbital Synthesis engine creatively cascades between four Orbit players to create amazing sounds that infinitely evolve over time, for use in nearly every style of modern and cinematic music. Welcome to Orbital Synthesis.