THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and Multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.
- CineSymphony LITE is a comprehensive sketch tool recorded at the world famous MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures studios in Los Angeles, and recorded by industry veteran Dennis Sands. CineSymphony LITE covers the essentials of all orchestral instrument sections, and provides students and professional composers with a solid starting foundation in their music scoring palette.
- Grosso is the 4th instrument in Sonokinetic’s phrase-based orchestral line. Like its predecessors Vivace and Minimal it consists of generic phrases with a unique intuitive user interface. Grosso takes the next step in flexibility for this kind of instrument. All phrases in Grosso are in 12 8 time, and though aimed at driving music, it will suit many styles. Check the videos on our website!
- Minimal represents a revolutionary novel direction in orchestral pattern-based sampling. All phrases are recorded per orchestral section and can be used separately or together and in any combination, allowing for a great deal of variations at your fingertips. In the interface, you have every control in one screen. Score realistic sounding works with ease with Sonokinetic Minimal.
- Friedlander Violin is a deeply-sampled, authentic solo violin library, and Embertone's first full release in the "Intimate Strings" line. This violin performs admirably both on the scoring stage and also fiddlin' on the back porch. Included are chromatically-sampled bow changes, slurs, harsh attacks, rebows, "liquid" portamentos with intuitively programmed velocity control, and a large set of visceral, 8X round-robin staccatos. On top of that is a scripted ensemble builder to give you an instant, controllable Friedlander section. At its core of the library is an inspiring and realistic violin sound, and for those wanting flexibility, there are controls for dynamics, vibrato depth/speed/color, bow noise, and portamento speed.
- SOLO VIOLINO VIRTUOSO a library designed with flexibility in mind. It features continuous dynamic changes in real time, allowing crescendo and diminuendo exactly the way you need it, for an unprecedented level of expressiveness. It features 5 VIOLINS, as well as a convolution-based reverb. Instead of key switches, it is controlled by faders that allow you to shape each note. The faders control: dynamics, vibrato speed, vibrato amplitude or intensity, volume of attack transients, activate glissando, and selecting in between arco notes and pizzicato. This library combines the most advanced techniques in sampling, physical modeling and various forms of synthesis, to deliver the most flexible and realistic virtual violin to this day, paired with the vintage sound of gut strings for a very passionate tone. All the audio elements in this library are delivered with a 96 kHz sampling rate and 32 bit word-length, for maximum precision. Be sure to check the system requirements!
Some of these payment methods might not be supported in your country. Learn more.